Greater Mankato Growth Inc. recently announced a new web platform, Kato X, for talent recruitment and tourism. The image above shows the draft prototype of the platform.
The virtual reality software highlights area amenities and shows potential residents or visitors unique attractions our region has to offer…in a really cool way.
Here are the Top 10 reasons why you should check out Kato X:
10. Show “Cousin Paul in Missoula” how versatile and vibrant the community is in Mankato, MN. He’s been talking up Missoula over Thanksgiving…now you can make the case for your (home) town.
9. Not familiar with Greater Mankato? Check out the list of Tour Stops: from the Children’s Museum of Southern Minnesota to the CityArt Sculpture Walk, from our rivers, lakes and trails to the Verizon Center…all making Greater Mankato a wonderful place to live, work and play.
8. Check out the list of recent awards and accolades bestowed up Greater Mankato…everything from fantastic wineries to amazing parks.
7. Listen to testimonials from families who chose to move to Greater Mankato. What do they like about the area that made them decide to call our community home.
6. Okay, I know I want to live here, but…where? Get a comprehensive list of housing resources for your big move.
5. I’ve been hired by a company in Greater Mankato but I don’t know where to get daycare or set up utilities. We’ve got you covered with information on common relocation questions.
4. Where are my kids going to go to school? Get connected to public and private school options.
3. What are my healthcare options in Greater Mankato? Find all the top tier healthcare providers in the area.
2. Find the “hidden Easter eggs.” Each tour stop has multiple “activation icons” where you can click to learn more about Greater Mankato.
1. Seeing is believing! Check out the enhanced 360° videos and photos, or the assortment of aerial imagery that brings Greater Mankato to life — right on your computer or mobile device.
Kato X is going to be big… four to five million sets-of-eyes-big. If your business is interested in subscribing to Kato X to assist in the recruitment of talent or for driving customer traffic, visit greatermankato.com/talent.