The Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (424 North Riverfront Drive) is hosting a free event on Feb. 13 from 6-7:30 pm for entrepreneurs who want to see their business consistently run better and grow faster.
This session on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) can help you and your team simplify, clarify and achieve your vision.
Even the most successful entrepreneurs occasionally find running a business more challenging than they expected. Many work longer hours and get less return on their investment of time and money than they would like. Most entrepreneurs regularly grapple with one or more of the following challenges:
- Lack of control – over time, the market, or the company
- People – don’t listen, understand or follow through
- Profit – there’s not enough of it
- Growth – is okay, but they just can’t seem to break through to the next level
- Magic Pills – Lots of remedies and quick fixes have come and gone, but the wheels are still spinning
Joe Paulsen of Pinnacle Business Solutions, will introduce you to the Six Key Components™ of successful businesses as part of the session. After attending you’ll have a set of simple, practical tools you and your leadership team can begin using right away to get better results.
- Free event, but please register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eos-traction-workshop-tickets-54980448000
- Wednesday, Feb. 13th 2019; 6:00 – 7:30
- 424 North Riverfront Drive, Mankato, MN