- $60 billion for smaller lending facilities, including minority depository institutions, certified development companies and credit unions;
- $10 billion for grants under the SBA’s Emergency Economic Injury Disaster Loan program;
- $50 billion for SBA disaster recovery loans;
- $2.1 billion for additional salaries and expenses for the Small Business Administration;
- $75 billion for hospitals and health care providers to support for Covid-19 expenses and lost revenue from canceled elective surgeries and other procedures;
- $25 billion for research to develop, validate, manufacture, purchase and administer Covid-19 tests, including $11 billion for states to expand lab capacity.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM