With the issuance of Governor Walz’s executive order 20-40 on April 23, non-customer facing industrial and office-based businesses who cannot work from home can reopen effective April 27. To do so, they must adopt a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan based on CDC/OSHA guidelines. Employers have many questions on these plans including what’s required to be in the plan, how they can craft one that fits their particular business, and how to effectively implement the plan and train their staff. GMG will how a webinar on April 30 @ 11am where our expert presenters from the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry and Coloplast Manufacturing in North Mankato (who has implemented a high-quality plan for their workplace) will discuss employer’s obligations under the executive order, share best practices and answer your questions.
In addition, we’ll also be joined by representatives from our regional health care providers and local public health agencies who will outline the resources they can offer to businesses.
This event is free and open to Greater Mankato Growth members. Once registered, you will be emailed a link to access the webinar (hosted on Zoom), which will also be recorded and posted when the event is complete.
- Michelle Smith, Safety Consultant Principal, Workplace Safety Consultation, Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- Matt Nuytten, Head of Value Stream, Coloplast Manufacturing, US
Healthcare & Public Health Resource Experts
- Dr. James Hebl, Regional Vice President, Mayo Clinic Health System
- Laura Bowman, Regional Director of Community Relations and Development, Mayo Clinic Health System
- TBD, Mankato Clinic
- Bree Allen, Health Promotion & Prevention Services Supervisor, Nicollet County
- Kelley Haeder, Public Health Supervisor, Blue Earth County