Join your colleagues and our regional legislators on May 22 at 8 am as Greater Mankato Growth hosts a virtual discussion to recap the 2020 legislative session.
With COVID-19 still significantly impacting businesses, our panel of legislators will provide an update on their efforts to support our state at this time. Attendees will also have an opportunity for Q&A so you can engage directly with our legislators on the issues most important to you.
This event is free. Once registered, you will be emailed a link to access the webinar, which will also be recorded and posted on the event page when complete.
- Senator Nick Frentz
- Representative Jeff Brand
- Representative Jack Considine
- Senator Julie Rosen (Invited)
- Senator Rich Draheim (Invited)
- Representative Jeremy Munson (Invited)